Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our Virginia Summer 2012


These pictures pretty much sum up our Summer. Swimming... parks...more swimming...and friends. 
We had such a great summer! I loved every day of it. Izzy and I had a system where we would wake up, go swimming, playgroup, beaches, take naps, wake up and go swimming again. It was heavenly. 
Here is the pool we went to pretty much every day.  Izzy loved it. By the end of the summer Izzy was wanting to swim all by herself.



 Here we are on my birthday. I didn't want to do anything but lay in the sun with my little Izzy!
 We would go swimming at friends places a lot. Here are Izzy and Macy having fun with their towels on their heads.
 By the end of the summer we played in our last (and only) U of U Alumni baseball game on the Mall.

 I love this picture of Izzy. I couldn't find her in the house and next thing I know, she is all cuddled up on my bed!
 
 Our Sunday traditions... we usually would nap all day and then head into DC to explore the sights in the afternoon





 10 am movie with friends!


 Lexi came to visit! We had so much fun going to the Zoo, dinners, parks, and then to the Baltimore Harbor for the children's museum.



Such a great summer!

No comments: