Tuesday, July 24, 2012

May and June Pictures


Wow I can't believe how long it's been. As many people have read or posted on their blog... there are not many who are blogging these days. But I am one of those that blogs for the sake of my family's journal. I just can't help but see all of these pictures just sitting in a file on my computer. So I have to print them somehow! So many precious moments. 
It's always hard when you have to catch up! 
We have had such an amazing summer! I will start with these Spring/Summer pics that we have taken. 



We wen to the Mall one day with one of Izzy's best friends. Nolan Roberts. They have so much fun together. They probably see each other 4-5 times a week! 


 eating her first hot dog at a baseball game! (baseball hot dog I should say)
 Izzy and Nolan





 We had so much fun going to the Nats game with the Roberts. Great way to start off the summer! Of course Nolan loves Baseball so he sat and watched literally the whole time. I had to keep Izzy busy with ice cream, licorice, sprite, more ice cream, popcorn, juice and more ice cream. And then the game was over :)


 The pictures below were taken on a day that I will never forget. Mother's Day 2012. Jeff surprised me with a day in Georgetown. We first went and enjoyed the day with yummy food, ice cream and playing in the fountain. Then Jeff said to me "we better go, we only have 15 minutes!" I had no idea where we were going. He walked me up to the Four Seasons Resort on M street. He had gotten me a 90 minute massage and "spa day" for me to enjoy while He and Izzy did their own thing. I was in heaven. I was so grateful! And then when I was done, I had an envelope in my bag saying that I had an appt for a mani/pedi up the street. Wow... best.day.ever. 





 These are my cousin Sarah's cute kids. We are so lucky for them to live just 10 minutes away from us. They are soo good to Izzy and she has a ball with them! Every time they play, Izzy comes home and just crashes. 


 In May, Chelsea came in town with Luke and Jane. We had so much fun tagging along with her and Miranda. Izzy won't stop following Jane! :)

 On May 25th we celebrated our 8th anniversary. We actually took this picture before we celebrated at the U of U Alumni event on a beautiful rooftop near the capital. 



 Over our anniversary weekend, we decided to pack up and go visit Eric in Richmond and do a little trip to Virginia Beach. It was heavenly. So fun to be at a beach again! For some reason we have the worst luck and every time we travel, Izzy gets sick! She has had 8 ear infections and fevers along with all of them. So she wasn't feeling too hot this weekend. 



 and because she wasn't feeling good, she slept on the beach... something she never does!


 This is something that I have blogged about before. Maymont Park in Richmond. Its an amazing estate that was turned into a little zoo. literally. Lots and lots of animals including bears! 





We had a blast! 

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that you guys blog too! Your anniversary weekend sounds so fun! I hope that poor Izzy feels better!

Keri Cannon said...

Man I miss you guys! Iz is growing up so fast! Such fun pictures