Tuesday, January 31, 2012

17-20 Months... Uh oh





 "Uh Oh" can explain a lot of things these days! My little girl is growing up fast. Her favorite word right now is "uh oh" and her favorite things to do are "uh oh" things. I absolutely love this stage. As soon as we came home from Utah (well probably while we were in Utah) is when I really noticed Izzy is seriously busy Izzy ;). She is my little busy baby and is seriously the light of my life right now. This stage is so much fun. I mean my back hurts a lot from chasing her and bending down cleaning up her mess... but it's still so great! We have stayed busy everyday this winter by going to playgroups, swim classes, music classes and the park when we have a crazy 65 degree day (that we love!). 
Here are some things that Izzy is doing right now: 





 She loves: 
makeup. elastics. lip stuff. dolls. blankets. jewelry. and dressing up
This is our Sunday. As you can see that she is all ready but there in the background are things that she just keeps taking out of the closet. And she continues to the shelves, cupboards and bathrooms.  It's like a tornado hit our home Sunday morning :). 

 Loves getting things out of her dresser drawers. Her favorite thing to get out is clothes. She tries to put them all on her head. That could seriously keep her busy forever. 
 She loves her "briefcase" (on the left). Carries it around and takes her books out. 

She is a great eater (I'm very lucky). She loves: strawberries, frozen blueberries, HER BOTTLE, any type of snack especially if there is a container to open... she gets so excited, peanut butter sandwiches, turkey, dried fruit, grapes, chips, anything that someone else makes (I think she gets sick of my food :)), grilled chicken with BBQ sauce, frozen peas and bananas. 



 So let's talk about this. About 3 times a day this happens... morning, before nap and then while I'm making dinner. It's the cutest thing ever. She gets out every single DVD and hands it to either me or Jeff. Lately she is now drawing on all of the faces on the DVDS with her crayons. She loves it! And then she gives me this look "what mom?"

 Absolutely loves chairs, especially her own little chair (not this one above). 
 And then we have the toilet paper :). I love it. The best part about this day was she wanted to "dress up" in her dress that she wore to Eric and Sallees wedding. She insisted she wore my jewelry with it. When I take her to my jewelry box to pick out a piece to wear, she shakes and squeals because she is so excited! 


That is my little Izzy....
-says "uh oh" all the time, rolls her tongue to make sounds,  colors on everything, she places a diaper on the ground, lays it out and then sits on it (hilarious)
- loves:  balls, dolls, skyping grandparents, playing with the sink,CUPS with water, ice, toothpaste, and seagulls :)
There is so much! I could go on forever. 
Love it!

5 comments:

The Prince's said...

Oh Katie you have your hands full! How can you turn down that little face!!! So cute! Okay I promise we will connect one of these days. Serious phone tag. Loved the update. xoxo

Blanck said...

oh my gosh, could she be any cuter? Izz and CarCar could do some serious damage together! This is such a fun stage and the messes are cute but I can relate to the sore back from bending over. Love you guys, thanks for the bday wishes!

Ann Warner said...

Oh my word! She is so grown up! She is absolutely adorable! Seriously I can't believe how much she has changed since your last post! Sounds like you are such a fun mom, hope all is well! We need to catch up one of these days!

Kristen M said...

I love that you celebrate her business. So great to enjoy all their stages and not be annoyed. She is so cute and I just know you are the best mom.

Keri Cannon said...

I think someone could beat out my twins in messiness! She is too dang cute!!!