Friday, December 16, 2011

Fall 2011


Where in the world did Fall go? hmm... it went by way too fast! I absolutely love the Fall in Virginia. Don't get me wrong... I probably miss Miami EVERYDAY especially in the winter but when I was in Miami, I missed Fall so much. And I LOVED enjoying it again! Virginia is beautiful in the Fall and we were able to take advantage of every minute of it. 


Look who started walking on October 15... this little one
 who loves her walker, airplanes, bouncy balls, glasses of water, balloons, her baby doll, bath time, blankets, Christmas lights, and her daddy... this little one
 We celebrated Jeff's birthday with a date night to Les Miserables, yummy dinner and lots of trips in October! Izzy was a little more excited in this picture
 And then she got her dad excited
 And then it started to get a little cold...
 In October we enjoyed a lovely weekend up at Deep Creek Lake with some great couples. It was absolutely beautiful and the best thing to do in the Fall Season. 
 Our cabin was just walking distance from this Lake.
 All jeff could do was stare at the Air Natique




 We went on a beautiful hike to these waterfalls, enjoyed making dinners, and had a blast on their alpine slide





 And then the day we left, we hung out on the beach


 Izzy loves bath time and reading time with her dad

 Have I mentioned that she loves her dad? 
 Then my mom came and we had a blast. My poor mom got really sick, but we still had fun watching our favorite shows, going out to eat, Georgetown, parks and DC. 

 And Izzy loved every minute of it

Then Liz came out! We had the chance to visit Richmond, Charlottesville and Williamsburg. We loved it! These towns are seriously my favorite. 
 Our favorite was Monticello in Charlottesville. We visited Thomas Jeffersons home, took a tour and had a yummy lunch.

 here is his back garden


 Izzy had so much fun with Grandma and Uncle Eric


 Then we went to Maymont park and saw more things there than we did at Yellowstone park! Bears, eagles, monkeys, farm animals, deer and elk

 Izzy loved feeding the goat
 She's growing up way too fast... and we are loving every minute of her



She helps me with laundry, puts all the clothes on her head, wraps her baby up in 7 blankets every day, throws tantrums here and there:), love love loves playing with friends, gets the DVD's out and hands every single one to me and just loves being busy little Izzy. 
Here's to Fall 2011

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow, you guys have been super busy! I loved all of these photos! I really love your red sunglasses too! You are always stylin'!

Keri Cannon said...

Love these pics! I'm so excited to see you guys soon!! love ya!