Sunday, November 4, 2012

Izzy turns 2!


Izzy turned 2 on July 16th! I don't know where the time goes. She is the light of my life and I don't know what I would do without her! I am currently writing this on November 4th and I remember 3 years ago today, was when Jeff and I found out we were pregnant. Greatest day of my life. 
She is so tenacious like her daddy, loveable, spunky and HAPPY. She has more personality than anyone you would ever meet. She makes everyone laugh around her. Even though she can be stubborn, she knows what she wants and she goes for it. And she makes sure she can do it by herself before you help her. I love that about her. 
She had a great birthday! What we love about July birthdays, is you can celebrate them all month long. And that is what we did. 
Here we are in Utah with my mom, Grandma Patti, and Aunt Jen. Grandma Lizzie came, Aunt Kim, and Uncle Dave. We had cupcakes and opened presents.







 In Virginia, we got home from Utah the day before her birthday. So Izzy and I slept in, had goldfish and twix for breakfast (we had no food, and that's what Izzy wanted!). We went out to lunch with Daddy and swimming with Nolan and Debbie.
 Daddy loves to shop for Izzy. Their tradition when I am gone at girls nights, out of town or wherever, is to go to Tyson's Mall, pick out balloons and new shoes and then eat at Nordstrom Cafe. 
Well for her birthday he brought home a fun new toy. She loved it!
 Here is Izzy the night of her birthday.

 And then we had Izzy's 2nd birthday party! I found this fun invitation on Pinterest and thought it was perfect for Izzy. I mean, the little girl looks just like Izzy! Thanks to Miranda, I was able to make one like it for Izzy's party.
 Here she is having a ball, jumping in her crib with her good friends!
 My cute friend Tracie made the bikini cookies!
 Jeff made the cake.. amazing huh?!

 Unfortunately we weren't able to take advantage of our beautiful yard because it rained that day! So we had the food inside and still let the kids run around on our porch. They still loved it!

 It may have been a little cold though!










Happy Birthday to my little Izzy! We love you more than you could ever know!

No comments: