Monday, October 17, 2011

Utah vs Pitt game!

So I have so many photos on my camera that are just sitting there... but I can't upload them because my computer disk is completely full. Yes I have backed it up but everyone at the Apple store suggests to buy another external hard drive before I completely delete my photos.. so until I buy one- I will be just taking pictures with my phone! And I figured I might as well stay up to date on things rather then just post 3 months down the road...
This past weekend was a ball. We went to the Utah vs. Pitt game! Finally a U of U football game! It felt so good to be back with the Utes. There were actually a lot of us which was so fun. It's amazing how many U fans are on the East coast. We went with a bunch of couples and it was so fun. 
Izzy's first football game and she loved it! 
As everyone knows it was kind of a weird game but at least we won! 
Pittsburgh was so fun to see in the Fall. We explored market square, duguesne incline (beautiful view), yummy food, and the heart of downtown. Jeff and Bobby even got to stay for a Steelers game. 
Great weekend! 











1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Haha I loove her outfit!